Jaw crusher is mainly used for the medium-granularity crushing of all kinds of ores and large materials, which has extensive application in industries of mine, metallurgy, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemistry. The maximum compression strength of the materials to be crushed is 320MPa.
Advantages and Benefits of Jaw Crusher
Jaw crusher is a crushing machine that is researched and developed at the early time with simple and solid structure, reliable work, easy maintenance and repair and low production and construction fees. It has long been widely used for the coarse, medium and fine crushing of various ores and rocks with compression strength of 147~245MPa in many industries such as metallurgy, chemistry, building material, power plant and transportation.
Features of Jaw Crusher
1. World-level manufacturing technology is adopted, and high-end manufacturing material is used.
2. More advanced movable jaw assembly makes it more durable. The movable jaw assembly adopts high-quality steel casting, which is driven by two large-sized cast steel flywheels. In addition, the heavy eccentric shaft also adopts forging stock to ensure that JC series jaw crusher has extraordinary reliability.
3. Unitary cast steel structure is adopted by bearing pedestal. The unitary cast steel bearing pedestal makes it comprehensive fit with the crusher rack, which can greatly increase the radial strength of the bearing pedestal while split type bearing pedestal does not have these advantage
4. The strength of jaw crusher is relative high by using finite element analysis technology.
5. The crushing chamber adopts symmetrical V-shaped structure to ensure that the actual width of the feeding mouth is in line with the nominal width of the feeding mouth.
6. The adjustment of the discharging mouth is quicker and more convenient. European type JC series jaw crusher is equipped with wedge discharging mouth adjustment device so that the adjustment of the discharging mouth is simpler, safer and quicker than that of traditional gasket adjustment.
7. The selected bearing has bigger specifications and higher carrying capacity. All the JC series jaw crushers are equipped with eccentric shaft bearing bigger and more durable than the crushers with the same specifications. The bearing greatly extends its service life with high carrying capacity and effective labyrinth sealing.
8. The latest tooth back plate is adopted to increase effective length of the jaw plate and output of jaw crusher.
Working principle of Jaw Crusher
The crashing method of this crushing machine is dynamic extrusion. Its working principle is as follows: the electro motor drives the belt and belt wheel to make the movable jaw to move up and down through the eccentric shaft. When movable jaw goes up, the angle between the toggle pate and the movable jaw will be bigger so as to push the movable jaw to move toward the fixed jaw. The materials are crushed or smashed for realization of crushing at the same time. When the movable jaw goes down, the angle between the toggle pate and the movable jaw will be smaller, and the movable jaw will move away from the fixed jaw under the effect of the draw bar and the spring, and then the crushed materials will be discharged out from the lower mouth of the crushing chamber. With the continuous rotation of the electro motor, the movable jaw of the crusher will be crushed and discharged periodically motion to realize the purpose of mass production.