Cone crushers are suitable for crushing raw materials in metallurgy, construction, road construction, chemical and silicate industries. According to different crushing principles and different particle sizes of mass products, they are divided into many models. Henan Hongke Heavy Industry crushers are widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries and many other sectors. The cone crusher has large crushing ratio, high efficiency, low energy consumption, and uniform product particle size. It is suitable for medium and fine crushing of various ores and rocks.
Cone Crusher Features:
1. Large crushing ratio and high production efficiency
2. Less consumption of wearing parts and low operating cost
3. Lamination and crushing, excellent grain shape of finished products
4. Hydraulic protection and hydraulic cavity cleaning, high degree of automation, reduce downtime
5. Thin oil lubrication, reliable and advanced, improve service life
6. Various crushing cavity types, flexible application and strong adaptability
7. Easy maintenance, easy operation and use
8. It provides higher production capacity, excellent product shape, easy automatic control, reliability and flexibility, and truly creates more value for users.
Working principle of cone crusher:
During the working process of the cone crusher, the motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate through the transmission device, and the moving cone rotates and swings under the force of the eccentric sleeve. The static cone is broken by multiple squeezing and impact. When the moving cone leaves this section, the materials that have been crushed to the required particle size fall down under the action of their own gravity and are discharged from the bottom of the cone.